Problem with Webservice extension

If you are having problems with GuMax, post here.
jpetrie
Rank 0
Rank 0

Problem with Webservice extension

Post by jpetrie »

Paul, I'm using GuMaxV as our default skin on our internal wiki, and the users love it! Unfortunately, I'm trying to use an extension called "Webservice" which, as the name suggests, lets you access data via webservices, which is causing a problem.

When the extension is enabled, GuMaxV displays the follwoing text at the top of each page (as raw text):
Retrieved from "http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension ... sExtension Discussion Edit History Personal toolsLog in / create account Site Main page Browse categories Community portal Recent changes Download MediaWiki Extensions Search Support User help Technical manual FAQ Support desk Development Bug tracker View code changes Code comments Browse SVN Download from SVN Code docs Communication IRC (#mediawiki) Mailing lists Toolbox What links here Related changes Special pages Printable version Permanent link Cite this page
This doesn't occur with monobook, so I'm assuming it's some incompatibility between GuMaxV and Webservice. I've looked through the code for both, but I can't spot where the problem is. It appears like something in the skin code is triggering the webservice (or maybe vice versa).

Would you have any idea what might be causing this?

Thanks for a great skin.

Regards,
John Petrie
Paul
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Re: Problem with Webservice extension

Post by Paul »

I don't see any extension that are related to skin ...