Page Width and other questions

Use this forum to ask questions about how to do things in GuMax skin.
zzzztz
Rank 1
Rank 1

Page Width and other questions

Post by zzzztz »

I donno why i cant figure this out, im using 3.2.1 and i want to expand the page to about 90% width, is gumax-rbox gumax_template.css the one i should be changing? cuz it didnt work for me :?:

also i noticed there is something called "dynamic site logo" in the skin, does it automatically search for $pagename.jpg/png in the header folder and replaces the default?

great skins, thanks!
Paul
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Re: Page Width and other questions

Post by Paul »

Change the CSS file under folder styles.

"dynamic site logo" should work as what you said.
zzzztz
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Page Width and other questions

Post by zzzztz »

thanks, found it! last thing, i figured out everything except how to change link color for external links [http name], it doesnt appear to be in any of the css, i even took a screenshot, when to photoshop, found the hex code ( #3366cc) and F3 searched anything that contains the code in the gumax folder, but nothing came up...

the css a{} class seems to be "external text" i tried every possible combination in css but couldnt get it to work... link_navigation.css has a section on /* internal and external link style */, but it didn't change anything, nothing in main.css either...

edit: nvm found what i was looking for, i had "web only colors" toggled in photoshop so it showed something else