Cell borders not displaying in IE7 (GuMAx 3.3)

If you are having problems with GuMax, post here.
Ross
Rank 1
Rank 1

Cell borders not displaying in IE7 (GuMAx 3.3)

Post by Ross »

The cell borders in a table do not display in IE7 using the code below. Works fine in Firefox and works in both browsers when using the Monobook skin. I'm using GuMax 3.3

Code: Select all

{| border="1" cellpadding="6" Width="100%" cellspacing="0" style="font-size: 100%; border: 1px #aaa solid; border-collapse: collapse; text-align: center;" class=sortable
|-
!style="background: #eeeeee;"| Company Name
!style="background: #eeeeee;"| City
!style="background: #eeeeee;"| County
!style="background: #eeeeee;"| Phone
!style="background: #eeeeee;"| Lic#
|-
| [[Cleveland & West, Inc]]
| Cleveland
| Cuyahoga
| 888-324-5678
| 
|-
| [[Hasten Services]]
| Westlake
| Cuyahoga
| 440-832-6743
| 
|-
racepacket
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Cell borders not displaying in IE7 (GuMAx 3.3)

Post by racepacket »

We are running Mediawiki version 1.12.0 with GuMax 3.3. We have a template with the following code:
{| class="infobox vcard" style="font-size: 95%; text-align: left;" width=300px align="right" bgcolor="#F0F0FF"
|-
| colspan="2" style="font-size: larger; text-align: center;" class="fn"| '''{{{name}}}'''
|-

The result is that when running the Modern Skin on a number of browsers, there is a box with a light blue background. However, when running GuMax the background is white. When I view source for the HTML page generated under GuMax, the bgcolor parameter does appear, but does not affect the ultimate display. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks,
Paul
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Re: Cell borders not displaying in IE7 (GuMAx 3.3)

Post by Paul »

Hi Ross,

check the CSS file IE70Fixes.css to see if anything that you can see, be sure you clean the cache and reload the page.