Edit Link in Headers

Use this forum to ask questions about how to do things in GuMax skin.
lazoris
Rank 0
Rank 0

Edit Link in Headers

Post by lazoris »

I'm new at php but I can feel my way around pretty well but im having an issue finding the place where I can move the edit link in the headers to the far right side of the header bar, and standardize the size of the edit link. right now the edit link for each header is appearing to the left of the header.

Where do I edit to move it back to the right. I thought the answer would be in the css but i couldnt manage to correct what I wanted there. Can you help me out?

the example of what im referring to is at

http://dge.elitegamers.us/wiki/index.ph ... Guild_Area

As you can see there in my pages the edit button to the left of the headers is all different sizes dependant on the size of the header font.

Thanks.
Paul
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Re: Edit Link in Headers

Post by Paul »

As I see from your site, you need modify the gumax_template.css, and add test-align to the edit menu.
lazoris
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by lazoris »

Yeah i tried that, no luck. I even totally removed the gumax_template.css to see if that had any affect on where the edit link was put, and it did not. right now I have it set like the following:

Code: Select all

/* edit section
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------*/
* html div.editsection {
    font-size: 50%;
    text-align: right;
}
.editsection {
    font-size: 50%;
    margin-top: 2px;
    text-align: right;
}
I'm gonna keep playing with it, and thanks for helping btw. I love your layout and setup.
lazoris
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by lazoris »

ok nvm I got it, used float: right and it went right into place. Thanks for your help. got it how I like it. Apreciate the help.