Your web hosting provider?

Drop in here to discuss whatever you want.
0zas
Rank 0
Rank 0

Your web hosting provider?

Post by 0zas »

I apologize for the possible off-topic. Guys, could you tell me which web hosting company you are using at the moment? I have a problem because my current web hosting company hostrator is kicking me off. They say that our website is using too many server resources. But our website only gets 300 visitors per day..

Anyway, what would be your recommendations? Are you happy with your web hosting providers?

I am checking hosting24 at the moment, but is it real that they can provide unlimited disk space?
I have contacted them and they say something like "1000GB disk drive costs only $30 per month, so if some day we will start running out of disk space we will simply add a new 1000GB drive so can continue uploading..".

What do you think about it? Any ideas and web hosting company name suggestions are much appreciated.
pakeeza1990
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Your web hosting provider?

Post by pakeeza1990 »

my web hosting company is the Cyber and i have no problem issue according as you are saying ..
and it is giving me good results and i hope in future it will also provide the same rusult
somneim
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by somneim »

Hi there. I am using web hosting services of one they have offered me good web hosting with free support. When I saw they have some quite big history and established since 2002 I decide to entrust my website. They came with interesting solution for hosting it.
sweety
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by sweety »

I got the web hosting here thewebpole at cheap cost...
pria22
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by pria22 »

My web hosting provider is Cyber.It is cheap and best.
Carla22
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Carla22 »

my web hosting provider is FatCow..
it's cheap and a high quality one,.. :D

Carla
Gena69
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Gena69 »

my web hosting provider is FatCow..
it's cheap and a high quality one,.. :D
Carla

Hi Carla Mine is FatCow too yeah i agree it's high quality one!! :)
BTW i'm gena nice to meet you all!!
arringtond
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by arringtond »

To be fair the hosts you mentioned are not on my top list! I'd rather go with a bigger and more reliable company that offers not just good service but also good hosting packages. If you’re still interested then I'd look for good reviews and read through some of them.
wowsr
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by wowsr »

Hi,
All web hosting companies have pluses and minuses. You might be delighted by the fact that you are paying a small monthly fee but you will find out that the company you are paying is very lacking in features. There is no such thing as unlimited when it comes to web hosting. That is just marketing. Even if you pay a little more per month, the investment you make now will be worth it in the long run. You may also want to pay for a couple of months in advance because this way you may get a discount from the company (provided that the said company offers a discount if you do so). What I basically recommend is that you go for the big companies on the market.
sujith34
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by sujith34 »

My provider is Thewebpole and the service provided by them is good and reliable and they are offering hosting service for cheap price..