GuMaxDD 1.4 missing base php files for skin?

If you are having problems with GuMax, post here.
Moonshine
Rank 0
Rank 0

GuMaxDD 1.4 missing base php files for skin?

Post by Moonshine »

Hello!

I'm new to MediaWiki, so sorry in advance if I'm overlooking something basic. :) I'm using MediaWiki 1.16.2 and wanted to try GuMaxDD 1.4 (w/ the rounded corners ;) ). However it doesn't seem to contain:

GuMaxDD.php
GuMaxDD.deps.php

...and therefore doesn't show up as a choice after install for me. Previous releases like 1.3 have the files and work fine. Is there some other way I should be "adding" 1.4, or were those files just overlooked in the zip?

Thanks and nice work here ! :D
Paul
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Re: GuMaxDD 1.4 missing base php files for skin?

Post by Paul »

Sorry, it was my bad. I update the package, and I forgot to zip them properly :oops: .

Now it's been fixed, just re-download.
Moonshine
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Moonshine »

Thanks! Got it running here... ran into a jQuery error that's preventing the dropdown menus from functioning though. Going to dig into it a bit here, as it was working fine w/ 1.3. FWIW I'm seeing:

Code: Select all

TypeError: Result of expression 'jQuery.fn' [undefined] is not an object. (jquery.droppy.js:86)
TypeError: Result of expression 'jQuery' [[object HTMLScriptElement]] is not a function. (Welcome:90)
Welcome is just the front page. I'll let you know what I find.
Moonshine
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Moonshine »

Well, it looks like this error only pops up with 1.4 and Webkit based browsers (menus fail with 1.4 in Safari and Chrome for me, Firefox works fine) All work fine with 1.3 though.

After diffing things it looks like the method to load jquery-1.4.2.min.js in 1.4 is tripping the Webkit broswers up. My guess is that the code placed by:

head.appendChild(script);
isn't actually loading jQuery until after droppy hits on Webkit browsers. By simply tossing in the old direct method:

<script type="<?php $this->text('jsmimetype') ?>" src="<?php $this->text('stylepath') ?>/<?php $this->text('stylename') ?>/scripts/jquery-1.4.2.min.js?<?php echo $GLOBALS['wgStyleVersion'] ?>"></script>
the menus work fine in Safari and Chrome.

Hope that helps in some way... Thanks again... :)
Paul
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Post by Paul »

thanks for sharing :D ...
yommytec
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by yommytec »

I downloaded with no problem. If you still having the problem, must be a mistake on your part.

Maytag Quiet Series 300~Royale Hair Straightener~Vitamix 5200 costco