Trouble uploading wiki templates

If you are having problems with GuMax, post here.
AAadvisor
Rank 1
Rank 1

Trouble uploading wiki templates

Post by AAadvisor »

Hi,

I am trying to load a template on my wiki called Template:infobox airport. I have downloaded this from wikipedia using the 'Special:export' function on wikipedia and uploaded it to my wiki using the 'Special:import' function.

However when this uploads i get the following error message:
Warning: xml_parse() [function.xml-parse]: Unable to call handler in_() in /home/content/s/g/h/sgh2010/html/includes/Import.php on line 437

and if i then include a link to the template on a page it distorts the format of the entire page of the wiki.
Paul
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Re: Trouble uploading wiki templates

Post by Paul »

This is not related to any skin...I think.

Do you have latest version of wiki on your site?
AAadvisor
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by AAadvisor »

Hi

Yes i believe I have the latest version. This 'template' just specifies a type of formatted box which features on many of the wikipedia pages (e.g. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jfk_airport) showing airport information in the blue box.

I was wondering if the reason this isnt displaying correctly on my wiki is because the GUMAX skin is different to the one wikipedia uses and this affects how the template is displayed?
Paul
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Post by Paul »

Ok, it it's wiki template, then check your syntax... the wiki template has nothing to do with any skin include GuMax....
Paul
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Post by Paul »

Check the monobook, it shouldn't hard to figure it out....... you also can check my wiki FAQ ....