What's the css code

If you are having problems with GuMax, post here.
banikian
Rank 0
Rank 0

What's the css code

Post by banikian »

What's the css code to hide the blue line above your profile? On my myspace 2.0 i used the css code to hide my advertisement and the search bar, but for some reason there's a blue line across the very top, and i don't know how to get it off!
Last edited by banikian on November 27th, 2009, 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paul
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Re: What's the css code

Post by Paul »

You need to find out what cause this blue line... from background, from a table, or a CSS style?

View the source code of the page first to see if you can figure it out, then look at code if needed.
EmilyPatinee
Rank 0
Rank 0

Enhanced Kre-Alkalyn

Post by EmilyPatinee »

Most people familiar with HTML and CSS would recognize that the id is the beginning of the section and a comment might not be needed, but wouldn't it be helpful if at the beginning of every WordPress Loop in every word press Theme was the comment.
MarcyNeame
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by MarcyNeame »

EmilyPatineee wrote:Most people are familiar with D-Bal and would recognize that the id is the beginning of the section and a comment might not be needed, but wouldn't it be helpful if at the beginning of every WordPress Loop in every word press Theme was the comment.
Whenever I want to get rid of something from the code I usually highlight it and click show selection source. Or find out the color of the selection and then look for the color code in the source code and that helps to find it. A blue bar shouldn't be that hard to find.
Last edited by MarcyNeame on September 24th, 2021, 8:07 am, edited 15 times in total.
Paul
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Post by Paul »

There is another good way to find it: an extension for firefox that can show all tags of the page.