Problem with gumax and IE 7?

If you are having problems with GuMax, post here.
dfb2k
Rank 0
Rank 0

Problem with gumax and IE 7?

Post by dfb2k »

Hello, I did some searching in the forums but didn't come across anything related to my problem. My IE 7 browser seems to have a problem with the javascript somewhere in the skin code. I get a Runtime error (invalid syntax) somewhere, I haven't been able to pinpoint it. The skin appears to work fine, everything displays properly, it's just the runtime error that I have to acknowledge every time. The Skin seems to work fine in FireFox.

I will troubleshoot further and provide more details later, unless someone has a quick-fix? Has anyone run into this before?

I get the same runtime error both with gumaxv (my preferred skin), and the very recently updated gumax.

Thanks in advance for any quick-tips.

-db
Paul
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Re: Problem with gumax and IE 7?

Post by Paul »

I'm using IE8, I don't see any run-time error, the jQuery seems not working properly in IE7 and IE8, but don't see any run time error.
dfb2k
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by dfb2k »

Thanks for the reply Paul. I'll keep playing with it, it may just be my browser settings that cause the pop-up window to announce the syntax error.

As has been said here in the forums many times, thanks for the awesome looking skins. :)

-db
Paul
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Post by Paul »

No problem, if you are running other javascripts in the wiki, then there might conflict with jQuery...
sandworm
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by sandworm »

Gives Error whenever the skin is changed & no webpage is given when clicked send error report.Gets very slow when firefox is opened at the same time.
Paul
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Post by Paul »

How did that happen?