GuMaxDD issue with php5

If you are having problems with GuMax, post here.
Mutos
Rank 0
Rank 0

GuMaxDD issue with php5

Post by Mutos »

Hello,

First I wish to express you my gratitude for providing the GuMax styles !

I'm currently searching for a skin for a site with phpBB3 + WordPress + MediaWiki + a home-made Portal. All the other parts are currently installed and working together, and MediaWiki is installed. And now I'm looking for a skin to provide a base for seamless graphical integration of the Wiki into the site.

Of your three families, the GuMaxDD seems to be the one more suitable, but it exhibits a small issue, that I think could be easily fixed : all links are defined as pointing to "index.php". Due to server limitations, my installation (1.15.1 vanilla except for PHP5) uses .php5 files, so all links display nicely, but none works.

I'll look at the code, but as I'm not a code guru, I may well end up without finding anything. Do you have some quick hints to give me a track to pursue ? Thanks in advance !
Paul
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Re: GuMaxDD issue with php5

Post by Paul »

There are two issues here, I think this should be an easy fix for your limitation:

Firstly, open file "LocalSettings.php" and find:

Code: Select all

$wgScriptExtension  = ".php";
Update to ".php5".

Secondly, open file GuMaxDD.php and find "index.php" and change to "index.php5".

Then see if it works...
Paul
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Re: GuMaxDD issue with php5

Post by Paul »

I will update the GuMaxDD with the variable, so user just needs to change in the settings. :D