Page Image's not showing up

If you are having problems with GuMax, post here.
guategeek
Rank 0
Rank 0

Page Image's not showing up

Post by guategeek »

Hi

I recently instaled a new mediawiki along with your new gumaxdd click drop down skin, and no page images were showing up. I thought nothing of it because I hadn't created any for it so just asumed there were no default images.

Today I upgraded one of my other wikis to the newest mediawiki 1.19 and also placed the new gumaxdd skin. I moved over all the page images from the previous skin and I sill am not getting any page images. I have searched here on the form and in google but can't find anything about this problem. Is there any way to turn page images back on if an option is set for them to not display? Thanks in advance, and your skin is the best, I have been using it on all my mediawiki installs. - Jeff
Paul
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Re: Page Image's not showing up

Post by Paul »

I'm not sure what type of page image that you are talking about... the image inside wiki page?
guategeek
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by guategeek »

Yes the one that shows up inside the wiki page, and that is loaded by looking for an image with the same name as the page. For example on your http://paulgu.com/wiki/Drop_Down_Menu_Series page its the image with the yellow scribble.
Paul
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Post by Paul »

OK, check the syntax and rules for image at the bottom of page http://paulgu.com/wiki/Drop_Down_Menu_Series
guategeek
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by guategeek »

Everything checks out, but I'm still not getting any page images. I checked the body tag and it has the following:
classes="mediawiki ltr sitedir-ltr ns-0 ns-subject page-Main_Page skin-gumaxdd action-view"

I then checked the theme and found this:
skins/gumaxdd/images/pages/page-Main_Page.jpg

Still no image being displayed. Like I mentioned above I have this problem on two different wikis, one that was upgraded and one thats totaly new. Any other ideas what I could try? Thanks for your time - Jeff
Paul
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Post by Paul »

That looks good to me.

1) Check your server, is it Linux?
2) Check your file and folder permission
3) Make sure clean browser cache and reload the page