Which forum does this webpage use?

Use this forum to ask questions about how to do things in GuMax skin.
John B
Rank 1
Rank 1

Which forum does this webpage use?

Post by John B »

It looks nice and fits well. I want to use it in another wiki.

And, I have another question. Is it possible to have a skin where there is a sidebar plus dropdown menu? I like the skin with the navigation menu in the side but the webpage covers much less area than other skins and it does not look good.
Paul
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Re: Which forum does this webpage use?

Post by Paul »

The theme of this forum is customized according to GuMax... you can have both drop down and side menu at the same time, a little bit coding is required...
John B
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by John B »

Thanks for your quick reply. I figured if I use the drop down skin I do not need the sidebar. So, it's all good.
I am new to mediawiki, so I have some more questions.

How can I add google ads in my wiki in every pages (excluding special pages and other non-content pages) like you have done in this wiki. I am using your google adsense extension.

And I have a problem adding vertical google ad. When I add the ad, the content moves below the ad instead of staying beside it. It looks like the one shown below.

Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad

Content.

I want the content beside the ad. I know it can be done but I could not figure out how to do it.

Thank a lot.
Paul
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Post by Paul »

you can check the google ads extension on my page... or you can also check wiki site for more extensions....
John B
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by John B »

Thanks Paul but I could find no information on how to add google adsense in every page (besides special pages and non wiki pages) on my wiki. But I can see you have done in this wiki, so I thought you could help.
Paul
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Post by Paul »

You can view the source in my wiki.... and you should be able to see the syntax.
John B
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by John B »

Sorry Paul, but I cannot see the source code. I cannot find the links "edit" or "view source" in any of your pages. How do I find the source code?