Toolbox links - favicon - site logo

Use this forum to ask questions about how to do things in GuMax skin.
Gandalf
Rank 0
Rank 0

Toolbox links - favicon - site logo

Post by Gandalf »

First thanks for the excellent skin, I'm using the GuMaxVN on mediawiki 1.16 and loving it.

I have a few questions on how to fix a few items, if possible.

1. The toolbox links appear in the content above the footer instead of in the navigation/sidebar on the left and I would like to move them back to the sidebar, unfortunately I am not sure how to fix that.

2. I am making two copies of the VN skin to change colors for other options and would like to know if there is a way to make the favicon, and site logo change with the skin. For example I am making a Lord of the Rings skin and a Harry Potter skin and would like the favicons and site logos to change with the skins.

3. I am also using custom cursors with the skins, which is 95% working. The only issue I have with that is below the footer, the cursor changes back to the standard. I have added the following line with no luck...
html { cursor:url('images/arrow.cur'), default; } .. I also added it to the wrapper and the body. It works everywhere but below the footer.

4. Also I've added the $wgExternalLinkTarget = '_blank'; line into LocalSettings.php but am unable to get links to open in a new window.

Thank you in advance for any help. :D