"Edit toolbar" hidden in customized skin

Use this forum to ask questions about how to do things in GuMax skin.
Jappie
Rank 0
Rank 0

"Edit toolbar" hidden in customized skin

Post by Jappie »

Hi,
I can't seem to find information that is relevant to a problem I'm experiencing. It is not related to Paul's skins but I'm still hoping I can find the answer between you!

-When I use the Monobook skin the "edit toolbar" shows up when a user chooses to "edit" the page.
edit toolbar Wiki.JPG
edit toolbar Wiki.JPG (3.8 KiB) Viewed 2885 times
-Now, when I choose to use another skin (in this case blender), the toolbar is not shown when the user selects "edit".

I've been looking to find which parameter in which file needs to be modified in order to have the "edit toolbar" show up in the custom skin. I have come to the conclusion that this must be either in the skins .css (main.css) or .php file, but can't seem to find out which style or parameter dictates this.

Anybody out there knows where to look and what to modify? I've tried to attach the .php file for your reference but can't seem to add multiple attachments. Will send it upon request if need be...

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers Jp
Paul
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Re: "Edit toolbar" hidden in customized skin

Post by Paul »

I never see the before either, I guess it's most likely relate to your wiki setup or a third party extension...

I would disable all extensions to see if this issue still exists... if yes, then check the wiki setup.
patricksnead24
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: "Edit toolbar" hidden in customized skin

Post by patricksnead24 »

Hi,

It is good discussion going on. I would also disable all extensions to see if this issue still exists. :lol:

Regards,