TOC whitespace useage

Use this forum to ask questions about how to do things in GuMax skin.
costofliving.in
Rank 1
Rank 1

TOC whitespace useage

Post by costofliving.in »

I'd like to be able to place ads (such as google ads) in the white space to the right of the table of contents (TOC) on pages that contain a TOC. I'd want it tied to the TOC so that it isn't displayed on pages without one. I've messed around with using a DIV to add it, but it displays on pages I don't want it. I'm sure this will require editing the HTML within the database itself, but I don't know anything about how the code is stored or how to open and edit it.

Any help in this would be greatly appreciated as this is about the most important change I need to be able to make to my site.

Thanks in advance
My Wiki site, CostOfLiving.in, is a resource providing descriptive area specific living expense information for long and short term travelers and visitors, for FREE - the way it should be!
costofliving.in
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: TOC whitespace useage

I don't have much to offer, but I'm to the point I'd be willing to pay someone if they could resolve this issue for me.
My Wiki site, CostOfLiving.in, is a resource providing descriptive area specific living expense information for long and short term travelers and visitors, for FREE - the way it should be!
costofliving.in
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: TOC whitespace useage

Well, the solution wasn't as neat and clean as I had hoped for (in reference to the code required) but I figured out a way to make it look exactly how I wanted. I used the Extension:Secure HTML in order to get HTML to work on my pages that have HTML disabled and it works perfectly.