Any news about GuMax 3.5.0?

Please use this forum to post feedback and suggestions related to GuMax.
romain
Rank 0
Rank 0

Any news about GuMax 3.5.0?

Post by romain »

Hi,
I have finally decided to register to your forum to tell you that your work on mediawiki skins is really awesome. what a work! Man, you are really good, I am very impressed.
Still, I have a question: any news about the GuMax 3.5.0 skin release? Few months later, I saw that we can have a preview of the skin but now the link http://paulgu.com/wiki/GuMax_Skin_Development do not show your actual work on GuMax 3.5.0.
I am very impatient to use it and play with it. I have wait several few weeks until I finally decided to write to you, expecting some good news.
I know that it is a lot of work and that maybe you do not have some free time to achieve this masterpiece (yes!) but please, just to calm me down, can you give us some news about it?
Thanks again

Romain

PS : I see that you want sometimes visit Quebec? Well I live myself in Montreal. ;-)
Paul
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Re: Any news about GuMax 3.5.0?

Post by Paul »

I've been busy recently.... I'm still working on the design beside the updates for wiki....
raz
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by raz »

That's good news... I was wondering too what happened to that great ideea of the multiple side menu skin...
if you are too busy maybe you can realease the version that you were using on the development site... it looked good... and we can test it for bugs and usability

PS. You did a good job with these skins... you really made a better mediawiki world ;)

Best regards
Raz
bluesoju
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by bluesoju »

Any news? Release date?