Thank you sir

Please use this forum to post feedback and suggestions related to GuMax.
krillmeed
Rank 1
Rank 1

Thank you sir

Post by krillmeed »

First of all i would really like to thank you. For months now off an on, i have been searching for a mediawiki skin that does not have the sidebar on the left. As i am using your skin for a mediawiki in a website iframe ( http://www.krillmeed.com/index.html) Click database You will see what i mean, Your skin was a god send, no idea why google never lead me to it before ;) If you don´t mind, i presume i can change the css file to look more LCARS, i do have basic knowledge of this, goes without saying that all credits will be kept in. Point to note here, only the skin Nostalgia is still being updated that has no sidebar, the others around have not been updated in years, and would proberbly not work anymore on my wiki. 1.17, Software is only as good as its support, looking through here, when i changed the page width to auto to fit into the iframe, the skin is perfect for me. So thank you once again, keep up the good work, i am sure i will be around alot here in the distance future to pick your brains so to speak. :lol:
Paul
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Re: Thank you sir

Post by Paul »

No problem.... and feel free to modify to fit your own purpose.