Your web hosting provider?

Drop in here to discuss whatever you want.
krillmeed
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Your web hosting provider?

Post by krillmeed »

Mine is host exellence, they may be a host, but they are not exellent :P Also a host that likes to shut me down when too many resources are being used, even when i prove they are spam bots or other bots which i have banned but are ignoring to robot txt or .hta files. When the problem is their fault, the 24hr chat are useless, (Though they deny it, i know by the names of the operators that they are situated in Eastern europe but my webhost is American) I end up sorting the problem myself or having to but a trouble ticket into the server. I would not recommend them. Cheap yes unlimited bandwidth and webspace yes, 300,000 files only allowed though. :roll:
shyam
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by shyam »

hi i am here to share my hosting ideas i searched in net for best hosting sites and
finally i hosted several of my own sites in .here they provide 3 hosting plan you can choose the one among them based
on your needs. i choose economy hosting plan to host my sites .They have
good customer support , low prices,they provide me required amount of space and bandwidth, and a good range
of features. i felt happy with the service provided by them .
Last edited by shyam on June 6th, 2012, 5:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
Paul
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Post by Paul »

Bluehost is one of the best......... :D
Melba03
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Melba03 »

Hi, web hosting companies only offer "unlimited storage" up to a certain point. After that, they will cut you off and force your site to stop functioning properly or they will charge higher rates for the overage amount that you use. Some sites claim they allow unlimited, but after you've used a certain amount they start to tamper with the effectiveness and speed of your site. Still others are the real deal, but they are fewer and further between.
gsamuel
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by gsamuel »

I have tried a lot of free web hosting subscriptions and actually, they are better than how you probably hear about them from some users.

Yes, there are advertisements that keep on popping out but that makes for the amount you save from getting a paid subscription. Web sites are not always at the caliber of needing a paid hosting and there are more times that the limitation from free ones are already workable on your side.
peteredhik
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by peteredhik »

No I am not provide web hosting.. but i know a web hosting company. They can provide good services.....Edhik Hosting is a leading and best linux vps server hosting service provider in India. Our company offers advanced VPS hosting at affordable prices. We use optimal hardware solutions and technical placements for the Linux VPS.
steveosiris
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by steveosiris »

Hi, this is a great list. Thanks a lof for sharing. I have been hearing that bluehost is the best option. What are your thoughts on that? Thanks :)
shyam wrote:hi i am here to share my hosting ideas i searched in net for best hosting sites and
finally i hosted several of my own sites in thewebpole.com here they provide 3 hosting plan you can choose the one among them based
on your needs. i choose economy hosting plan to host my sites. They have
good customer support , low prices,they provide me required amount of space and bandwidth, and a good range
of features. i felt happy with the service provided by them .
Steve Osiris
ahersch
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by ahersch »

steveosiris wrote:Hi, this is a great list. Thanks a lof for sharing. I have been hearing that bluehost is the best option. What are your thoughts on that? Thanks :)
Hi,

What I know is that BlueHost, FastDomain, and HostMonster are three companies that belong to the same owners. They all provide the same services, are maintained by the same personnel, and share the same infrastructure. However, their marketing strategies are separate. BlueHost and HostMonster are companies, while FastDomain is a web hosting and a registrar company.
Hope this helps with weighing your options for you.

Andrew
Last edited by ahersch on February 23rd, 2015, 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
stacyeva87
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by stacyeva87 »

I use hostgator & Fatcow hosts.. they are simply best
MichaelF
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by MichaelF »

Im testing BlueHost right now... And I am pretty satisfied with it...
Sharing the latest mobile news with you...